Visual identity is all the imagery and graphical information that expresses who a brand is and differentiates it from all the others. A good visual identity is distinct, memorable, cohesive and scalable.
“How to create visual identity for you brand?” is an utterly practical workshop where we will dive into the usage of colors and other visuals (fonts, patterns, icons, photos etc) in branding and product presentation. We see how to create a cohesive branding and visual identity, cohesive photo style throughout the channels. By the end of the day, the participants will be able to select the right kind of style of branding or visual marketing that reflects the core of their business.
- 10.00 Greeting and intro
- 10.15 Color theory – the volume of the color
- 10.30 Colors in branding – the Four Personalities. Youthful, and feminine personalities. Branding for masses, kids, fun-lovers, females.
- 11.30 Pause
- 11.45 Colors in branding – the Four Personalities continues. Earthy, and high-end personalities. Branding for communities, nature-lovers, foodies, luxury.
- 12.30 Wrapping up with examples
- 12.45 Q&A
- 13.00 Done and seeing the world from a completely new angle.
Victoria Silber has 10 years of experience in e-commerce, digital marketing and content marketing. She has worked in several marketing teams in Scandinavia, South Korean and Estonia. Today she is running her own platvorm www.kunstimeistrid.ee, where she teaches creative entrepreneurs practical skills about visual identity, marketing, branding and Etsy etc.
The event is free of charge for Tallinn Creative Incubator, Tartu LMK, Tehnopol and Pärnumaa Ettevõtlusinkubaatorid incubants.
Discount price 20€ + VAT : Tallinn Creative Incubator alumnus, TDH designers, KODA members, Tartu LMK alumnus, EFF designers, Tallinn Creative Incubator tenants.
All others: 25€+VAT
The event is a webinar.
The current seminar is supported by the project “Creative industry companies competitiveness, sustainability, export capacity and cooperation with other economic sectors development 2020-2021” (EU53522). Participation in the seminar is considered as de minimis aid for the companies.