The Talsinki Metropolitan Incubation project aims to facilitate the creation of new joint Central Baltic knowledge intensive companies and co-operation between them in the Tallinn-Helsinki area through a network of partners who develop and implement an integrated incubation service that addresses regional startup ecosystem goals and utilizes common resources.
The co-operation addresses four business verticals: ICT, healthtech, cleantech and creative industries.
- develop cross-border teams and collaboration
- market access training and workshops
- cross-border advisors, mentors and coaches from 4 strong incubators and 2 business angels associations
- develop a joint incubation model
- develop a gateway for startup investments
- 240 startup cofounders in the program
- 150 startups and SME-s supported through the project
- 50 startup companies directed to business angels networks